Soda Ash Light: A versatile industrial chemical used in various applications, from glass and detergent manufacturing to water treatment.
What is Soda Ash Light? Soda Ash Light, also known as sodium carbonate, is a white, odorless powder with a wide range of industrial uses. It is produced by processing natural deposits of sodium carbonate or synthetically through the Solvay process. This versatile compound is a key ingredient in the production of glass, detergents, paper, and chemicals. It also plays a crucial role in water treatment, textile manufacturing, and pH regulation in various industries. Soda Ash Light is recognized for its ability to neutralize acids and control alkalinity, making it an essential component in many industrial processes.
Soda Ash Light Advantages:
- pH Regulation: Soda Ash Light is a cost-effective solution for adjusting and stabilizing pH levels in various processes.
- Water Softening: It effectively softens hard water by removing calcium and magnesium ions.
- Glass Manufacturing: An essential raw material in glass production, enhancing the clarity and strength of glass products.
- Detergent Production: Improves the cleaning power of detergents, enabling better stain removal.
- Pollution Control: Used in flue gas desulfurization and wastewater treatment to reduce environmental impact.
Soda Ash Light Uses:
- Glass manufacturing
- Detergent production
- Water softening
- Paper production
- Textile industry
Soda Ash (Light) Specifications [ Soda Ash (Light) Analysis ]:
|1||Bulk Density (gr/cm³)||0.55 – 0.65||0.56|
|2||Alkalinity (as Na₂CO₃) %||≥99.2||99.41|
|3||Chloride in term of NaCl %||≤0.2||0.18|
|4||Iron Content (as Fe₂O₃)||≤0.002||0.0016|
|5||Insolubility in water %||≤0.1||0.05|
To get more information about soda ash light please contact us.